Do You Have?
- To get to know one another and the group-at-large.
- This activity is designed for face-to-face teams.
- Form members in small groups.
- Ask them to find a picture on their mobiles that contains (just one per group to get a point)
- Something in Nature
- Person doing a sport's activity
- A group of friends
- Source: http://www.humankinetics.com/products/all-products/Team-Building-Activities-for-the-Digital-Age-eBook
- Alternative - ask group to assign one person to take digital photos during some of the small group activities (e.g., team-building activities). This person should be told nothing but to get a visual record of the group during the activity. After the activity is over, ask call out the following - the group(s) that have that image get a point.
- Picture of someone with the GPS
- A Group Shot
- A close up of someone concentrating
- A close up of someone smiling
- Someone helping another person
- A picture with hands