Picture Our Values
- To get to know one another.
- To learn about each other’s values.
- This activity can be done face-to-face or virtually.
- Ask participants to choose their three top values. They can be provided with a list of values. such as the list found at http://www.stevepavlina.com/articles/list-of-values.htm
- Give participants the task to locate objects in their environment that symbolize these values and take a photo using their mobile devices.
- Ask students to email their photos to a Flickr account set up for this purpose. Students do not need to have an account on Flickr to do so. The steps to set this up are as follows:
- Set up an account on Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/
- Photos can be emailed directly to this Flickr account. Under Email and Notifications https://www.flickr.com/account/email/ you will find Upload by Email options and under that Your Flickr upload email. There you will find an email unique to your Flickr account.
- Provide students with the email address to send their photos to Flickr.
- Since all the group’s images will be sent to this single Flickr account, members can view each other’s images via an account link provided to them, if a virtual classroom, or through the website projected on a screen if in a face-to-face setting.