- This is designed for face-to-face groups.
- Form smaller groups - 6 to 8 people per group.
- Ask members to choose an image or single word to display on each of their mobile devices and lay them out on the table.
- Give the other groups 15 seconds to memorize the images-words.
- Ask each of the other groups to that collectively remember the cell phone displays.
- Ask the displayers to state what they had shown on their mobile device.
- The group that correctly remembers the displays wins.
- Give each group the opportunity to display their cell phones for the other groups repeating the procedures above.