Forming Small Groups
- To randomly assign small groups and have small group members get to know one another.
- This activity is designed for face-to-face teams.
- Instruct participants to download a QR reader app. I-nigam (http://www.i-nigma.com/Downloadi-nigmaReader.html) is a good choice. If some do not have smartphones, let them know they can share/work with other members.
- Ahead of time print enough of the following QR Codes to equal to number of participants, determined how many groups desired, and how many participants per groups. See below for the images and corresponding QR code. A downloadable PDF file below the images contains the four QR codes on a single page.
- Once distributed, ask participants to scan the QR codes and find other participants with the same image. This will become their working group.
- Once they form their groups, ask groups to have a round robin discussion where each member has an opportunity to choose a word or two from the hand image and discuss why it is important to him/her.